Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 14 - Balboa Park Roses


Today is National Sketchcrawl Day. I met up with Andrea from the San Diego Sketchcrawlers group at Balboa Park. We were going to sketch in the cactus garden, but it is quite warm today so we went to the pergola in the rose garden. The roses are so beautiful! If you like roses, it is definitely worth the visit. This is one of the best times to visit Balboa Park. This rose is variety "Chihuly".
I blogged about the Sketchcrawl here.
Go make art!
Edited 7 PM: I'm finally home and able to take a decent photo of my ATC and get it right side up!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Julie! Especially with the awful picture from my phone. I put in a new picture that looks way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got home and only got to see the GOOD version. So glad you were able to go sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice representation, and it's easy to see why they named it Chihuly!

    ReplyDelete