Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 11 - Spring

I finally found the papers I had painted with acrylic paints and then cut into ATC-size pieces a couple years ago. They will make nice backgrounds for the next couple of weeks of ATCs. I love Graphic 45 papers too, they have such nice images and colors. I did learn something new with this one: trying to make Zentangles over the paint is not such a good idea. It's really hard to write smoothly on a painted surface, especially with the opaque gel pens where you have to write slowly in order to get enough ink. My handwriting is bad enough, I don't need any obstacles!
Go make art!

2 comments:

  1. Go make art is such a great instruction and you have been providing a fine example. Now I need to go do homework. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. Finish the homework quickly so you can go make some art!

    ReplyDelete