Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 10 - Write Soon

I've spent almost as much time trying to get a good picture of this ATC as I did making it. Yes, the color is weird, but in real life it doesn't look so sickly. Anyway, I spent a few hours today gathering together collage materials so now I have too many things to choose from. Haha, not really - I expect I'll need it all and more before my year of ATCs is over. I do like the border embellishment - I found my main stash of it. It's called German Scrap and it's a foiled paper that's been embossed and die-cut. It comes in a bunch of designs and colors. Most of mine comes from either Collage Stuff or ARTchix Studios. I have also gotten collage image sheets and other stuff from both of them. My other favorite place for art goodies is Sky Blue Pink; they have tons of stuff for altered arts and collage.
Go make art!

No comments:

Post a Comment