Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 145 - Music

I apologize for getting so far behind! I am very behind in posting and am a little behind in making the ATCs. I have been unable to send my photos from my camera phone to my computer via Bluetooth anymore. It is very frustrating and I've already spent a lot of time fruitlessly trying to get it to work again. So I just quit trying to send them; now I have to plug the phone into the computer. How annoying. I also got behind making the ATCs due to some stressful things that kind of froze me up but I think I'm past that now (hope).

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up but it will be a couple of days before I get all the pictures dealt with and finished the half-finished cards.

Scrapbook paper, painted paper, embellishments.
-----
Go make art!

No comments:

Post a Comment