Thursday, January 19, 2012

ATC #192 - Try - An Experiment

The background here was made using my Gelli printing plate, which I love! It is like printing on firm gelatin, but it's permanent and cleans easily. It was so much fun to use. I found that the best print was usually the second one - there is more subtle variations and texture. The embellishment stuff at the top are shavings from sharpening a triangular-shaped fat colored pencil. I love the wavy edges from the pencil.
Acrylic paint, embellishments.
-----
Go make art!

2 comments:

  1. Love your ATC a Day project and glad our Gelli plate made its way into the mix! There is a blog post on our Gelli blog specifically about ATCs in case you want to see more work done with the Gelli plate. Thanks for sharing your work!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I will have to go spend more time on your website. I do love the Gelli plate.

    ReplyDelete