Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 142 - Froggy Wisdom

This is a die-cut from Graphic45 scrapbook papers. I love this scene; it looks like the frog is telling a fascinating story or imparting some very important froggy wisdom that the fairy will forget within the hour.

My blog is featured on Noah Scalin's blog 365: Make Something Everyday and Change Your Life! Thanks, Noah! Of course it happens right when things are falling apart here. This is yesterday's ATC but now it's for day-before-yesterday because the one I made for that day has disappeared! I hate when that happens, and I spent so much time looking for it that I didn't have time to finish today's ATC. Sigh... But I'll catch up - don't worry. And I'll probably find the missing ATC in the morning when I'm in a hurry to leave. :-)

Scrapbook papers, stamped letters.
-----
Go make art!

No comments:

Post a Comment